Przedsiębiorstwo Wielobranżowe „RAPU” Robert Zapora
ul. Boya-Żeleńśkiego 11
35 – 105 Rzeszów
TAX ID 9222181461
1.2. Personal data is any information that may identify the Customer of the Website or another person who enters the Shop's website – it is, for instance, name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address and address for delivery of purchases made via selectshop.eu. When we refer to the term "process" or "processing”, we mean all activities and operations performed on your personal data (e.g., their storage or analysis for the purpose of providing the service).
1.3. The database administrator of personal information provided by customers due to the registration of your account or the shopping done in selectshop.eu is Multitrade Company "RAPU" Robert Zapora located in Rzeszów (address: ul. Boya-Żeleński 11, 35 - 105 Rzeszów), NIP number: 9222181461 and REGON number: 950325689.
1.4. The basis for the processing of personal data is the consent of the clients themselves, as well as the authorisation for processing data necessary for the purposes of selectshop.eu, in order to conclude, execute and settle sales contracts as a part of the transaction for the sale of goods and for the purpose of their archiving.
1.5. The Service Provider processes personal data in accordance with the generally applicable Polish law and adheres to the principles of Client’s privacy protection provided in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with the regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data as well as the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection).
1.6. Customers can browse the assortment of the online store selectshop.eu without prior registration and providing their personal data, but in order to place an order or register an account, personal data indicated in point 2.1. is obligatory to be given.
The scope and purpose of personal data processing:
2.1. The administrator processes the following data: name and surname, delivery address, e-mail address, telephone number, as well as company name, tax identification number (NIP), company’s address – If the customer is an entrepreneur.
2.2. Customers' personal data provided during the Registration are used for the following purposes:
- contact with the Customer concerning their orders,
- Customer account service, including the registration process,
- logging in to the account, which is a subpage of the shop in order to control orders placed by the customer,
- concluding a sale agreement for products available at selesctshop.pl,
- organising the delivery of ordered products,
- complaint handling policy,
- managing the return of the purchased goods,
- for other activities related to the conclusion or performance of sales contracts
2.3. The customer may consent to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes, in particular to receive business information by e-mail or telephone by selecting the appropriate option in the registration form. In the event of such consent, the customer will receive the information about promotions or discount campaigns via Newsletter selectshop.eu on the e-mail address provided by him or on his phone number.
2.4. When using the Website, automatically customer data is also collected. These data can be collected in the system logs of the Website, through Cookies and by the Beacon system. The administrator informs that since the Customer's connection with the Website, information about the number (including IP) and type of the Customer's final device from which the Customer connects to the Website, appears in the System's system logs.
The Service Provider informs that, in accordance with the law, he also processes data regarding the number (including IP) and type of the Customer's final device, as well as the time the Customer connected with the Website and other operational data regarding Customer's activity on the Website. Described above data are processed for technical purposes, in order to adapt the Website to the needs of customers and to collect general statistics on the functioning of the Website.
• identification of customer and showing that they are logged in
• maintaining the customer’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the customer does not have to re-enter the Login and Password on each subpage of the Website,
• remembering products added to the basket in order to place an order
• remembering data from completed order forms or shop login details
• adjusting and optimising the Website to the needs of customers,
• creating statistics of Website subpages rating,
• personalisation of marketing messages,
• ensuring the safety and reliability of the Website.
2.6. The administrator uses two types of cookies:
Session cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the end of a given browser session. The saved information is then permanently removed from the Device's memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow to collect any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User's Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow to collect any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
2.7. Most browsers usually allow storing cookies on the user's device by default. Users can change these settings. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to change the settings and to block cookies automatically. Detailed information is provided in the browser’s help file or “tools/preferences/settings” of the web browser.
2.8. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the subscription may be subject to:
a) the time of the inquiry arrival
b) the time of sending the answer
c) the name of the client station - identification carried out by the HTTP protocol
d) information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction
e) URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) – in the case when the transition to the website was made by the link
f) information about the user’s browser
g) information about the IP address.Dane powyższe nie są kojarzone z konkretnymi osobami przeglądającymi strony.
2.9. The personal database administrator provides the ability to remove personal data from the collection maintained, particularly the removal of Customer Account. However, the administrator may refuse to delete personal data:
- if the customer has not paid all amounts due to the Seller or has violated the applicable law, and the maintenance of personal data is necessary to clarify these circumstances and determine the liability of the Customer or
- when there is another legal basis, for instance resulting from financial law, which will impose on the Administrator an obligation to process the data or
- in the case of customers who have been shopping at selectshop.eu, until the expiration of the period of limitation of possible civil claims, i.e. 10 years.
If it appears that the Administrator is legally obliged to further process the Customer's data after his request to delete his data, the Customer will be informed about it.
Personal data protection:
3.1. The administrator protects the provided personal data and makes every effort to protect them against unauthorized access or use.
3.2. Personal data is stored by the Administrator during the period when the Customer has an Account at the selectshop.eu website and for the time of delivery, the time of complaint right or for any court proceedings.
3.2. The access to personal data is only administrator who does not leave this information to third parties, with the exceptions described below.
3.3. The administrator provides personal data of the Customer to the Deliverer in the extent necessary to perform the Delivery.
3.4. The customer's personal data may be provided to the operators of payment systems (if this payment method is chosen).
3.5. selectshop.eu may cooperate with third parties (e.g. specialized providers of data storage services or analytical services) to provide services to these entities.
3.6. The Administrator reserves the right to disclose selected information about the Client to the competent authorities or third parties who submit a request for such information, based on an appropriate legal basis and in accordance with the applicable law.
Customer rights and responsibilities:
4.1. Each Client has the right to access their personal data at any time, the right to correct it, supplement it and, subject to paragraph 2.9, the right to demand the cessation of data processing and deletion.
In order to implement these rights, the Customer may contact the Database Administrator by sending an e-mail to: [email protected] or by mail to the address of the Seller: Przedsiębiorstwo Wielobranżowe „RAPU” Robert Zapora, ul. Boya-Żeleńskiego 11, 35-105 Rzeszów.
4.2. In the event that the Administrator applies for permission to send commercial information by electronic means (for instance via e-mail, SMS and other), the person who has given the above permission has the right to withdraw it. To do this, you have to inform about the withdrawal of your permission to receive commercial information by sending an e-mail to: [email protected], or by mail to the address of the Seller: Przedsiębiorstwo Wielobranżowe „RAPU” Robert Zapora, ul. Boya-Żeleńskiego 11, 35-105 Rzeszów.
4.3. If the Customer places any personal data of other people on the Website (including their name, address, telephone number or e-mail), they can do so only if they do not violate the applicable law and personal rights of these people.
4.4. Each customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body for personal data protection on the manner in which selectshop.eu used the client's personal data. Below you will find the contact details of the supervisory authority.
General Inspector for Personal Data Protection:
Generalny Inspektor Ochrony Danych Osobowych (GIODO),
Address: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa, Polska
Telephone number: +48 22 53 10 440
Fax number: +48 22 53 10 441
e-mail: [email protected]; [email protected]
1. The Controller of the data gathered through the online store shall be the store owner.
2. The online store shall operate according to the regulations of the generally applicable law, in particular to the regulations of the act of August 29, 1997 on personal data protection (i.e. consolidated text of Dz.U. of 2002, no. 101, item 926, as amended) and of the Act of July 18, 2002 on provision of electronic services (Dz. U. no. 144, item 1204, as amended).
3. The Controller shall be entitled to make the personal data available only to the entities authorized by law.
4. The store owner shall be obliged to protect personal data transferred by the Users against loss, damage, disclosure, access of unauthorized persons or their improper use.
5. The data Controller shall process them with a view to the contracts being concluded through the online store and for the purposes relating to the DM of own products.
7. The User shall voluntarily provide his/her personal data required for registration.
8. According to the applicable law, in case of a request of Client’s personal data removal, the Client’s data located on the sales document stored for the fiscal purposes shall not be removed.
9. The Controller shall give Client’s gathered data to the selected forwarder in the scope necessary to perform product delivery to the Client.
10. The personal data Controller shall gather personal data for the stipulated purposes, indicated below:
a) conclusion and execution of a product sale contract
b) delivery of products and complaint procedure support
c) User’s account registration process support, with the use of registration panel on the website
d) login to the account, which is a subpage of the store in order to control Client’s placed orders
11. The Controller shall process the following data: Name/Surname/Email Address/Telephone/Company Name/NIP/Country/Province/Street/House/Flat Number/City/Post code
12. The Controller shall process the following data of the Users who are not Clients of the store:
a) Email Address
14. The User shall have the right to inspect and modify their personal data at any time, as well as to request its removal from the database. For the purpose of this entitlements realization the User can contact the store Controller by sending an e-mail to the address: [email protected] or in writing to the Seller address:
Przedsiębiorstwo Wielobranżowe „RAPU” Robert Zapora
ul. Boya-Żeleńskiego 11,
2. Cookie files are text files saved on the User’s computer by his/her Internet browser allowing the User identification and consolidating his/her preferences on the basis of the history of visited sites.
3. Websites browsing software ( Internet browser ) usually allows storing cookies in the final User’s device by default. Users can change the settings in this regard. Internet browser allows cookie files deletion. Automatic cookie files blocking is possible. Detailed information concerning this matter are included in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
4. Cookie type files allow maintenance of the User session without the need to re-entering the login and password on every subpage.
5. www.selectshop.eu online store uses the following cookie files:
6. The store gathers cookie files for the following purposes:
a) identification of Clients and showing them that they are logged in
b) storage of the products added to the basket for placing an order
c) storage of the data from the filled order forms or login data
d) maintenance of the client session after logging in thanks to which the client does not have to login on every subpage
e) adjustment of the content of the website to the user preferences
f) optimization of the store website use by the user creation of anonymous statistics which help to understand in what way the User uses the website in order to improve its structure and content
7. Browsed resources are identified through URL addresses. Moreover, the followings can be subject to record:
a) time of request
b) time of reply
c) client station name - identification realized through HTTP protocol
d) information about errors which occurred by HTTP transaction
e) URL address of User's previously visited website - in case the User was taken to the store website from the hyperlink
f) information on the User’s browser
g) information on the IP address
8. Above data shall not be associated with specified persons visiting websites.
9. All the employees of the Controller have been properly trained in the scope of personal data protection.
10. The access to personal data is given only to the persons who own relevant authorization for such access.