IMPLEMENTATION OF A DELIVERY
1. The delivery shall be made to the address set out by the Buyer in the order.
2. Deliveries are made through DPD courier company. Dispatch of goods shall be made immediately after reception and confirmation of an order by the selectshop.eu online Store and realized within 48 hours, within working days in Poland.
3. In certain cases (shipment beyond the Polish borders) a delivery may last up to 7 days. The buyer shall be informed about this at time of confirmation of an order by the Store in such cases
4. The orders shall be realized within the working days from 9.00 – 17:00.
5. The Buyer shall have the possibility to select other delivery method (carrier) than offered on the online Store Website. Whereas in such a case, the risk of losing, damage and the responsibility for the shipment at the time of its consignment by the Seller shall lie with the Buyer.
6. In the event of the above described situation in subparagraph 5, the information on the responsibility for the shipment shall be transferred to the Buyer by the Seller via email to the provided contact address after the order placement.
7. In case the Seller is not capable of making a performance due to the goods unavailability, immediately, and in 30 days from the Contract conclusion at the latest, he/she shall inform the Buyer who then will decide on the further proceedings about the placed order.
8. In case the Seller is not capable of making a performance with the Buyer’s individually ordered features due to the temporary incapability, the Seller can make a supplementary performance that corresponds the same quality and destination and at the same price or remuneration or in other manner agreed upon by the Parties prior to the consent of the Buyer.
9. It is recommended that the Consumer under the art. 22¹ of the Civil Code, to the extent possible, verifies the goods condition after the shipment is delivered and in the presence of the representative of the entity realizing the delivery (courier, postal services operator, etc.) draws up the relevant protocol. The shipment verification will simplify and accelerate the pursuance of any potential recovery claims from the responsible entity in case of a mechanical damage of the shipment incurred during the transportation. In such cases it is recommended that the Customer immediately contacts, to the extent possible, the Seller by phone: +48 531 681 467 or by email:[email protected]
10. The Buyer who is not a Consumer under the art. 22¹ of the Civil Code shall be obliged to verify the condition of the goods after the shipment is delivered and in the presence of the representative of the entity realizing the delivery (courier, postal services operator, etc.)
In case any mechanical damages to the shipment incurred during the transportation are discovered the Client shall draw up the damages protocol and immediately contact the Seller by phone: +48 531 681 467 or by email [email protected]